Since 1909 the company’s rooms have been located in the same place, Palais Kuenberg – Sigmund Haffner-Gasse 16 – opposite the gothic Franciscan church and near the Festival House and Cathedral.
The gallery has held exhibitions since 1932 featuring works of international and Austrian classical modern art and focusing on the presentation of Austrian artists right up to the present. Exhibitions are held on the ground and first floor and alternate regularly. Our service includes organizing specialist literature for artists via our book store, productions from our own publishing house and individual advice when it comes to framing works of art. A separate internet service in our shop offers high quality Japanese coloured woodcuts which complements our extensive art range.